Cocopeat BrickOur product range includes a wide range of cocopeat brick.
Approx. Price: Rs 170 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Sand||Less than 2 %|
We are among the reputed organizations, highly engaged in providing a premium grade of Cocopeat Brick. The offered brick is manufactured by our vendor with utmost precision making use of superior quality basic material and innovative techniques to meet the expectations of valued clients. The provided brick have excellent water holding capacity and is used to enhance the aeration. It has natural enzymes and is used in agricultural and horticulture departments. Our honored clients can avail this brick from us at the market leading price.
- Cocopeat is an organic material and its production is part of the many uses of the coco nut. When using Cocopeat for hydroponic growing the environment is not harmed.
- Cocopeat is an excellent substrate for root development and therefore transplanting can be made directly into the Cocopeat with no need for any further treatment or agent.
- Unlike other soilless cultures, Coco holds high air capacity even when completely saturated.
- The drying duration of Cocopeat is slower than many hydroponics mediums (not including Crush coir- cocopeat material), even though Cocopeat holds more air when completely saturated.
- With time the Cocopeat develops a high buffer capacity that will enable the plants to overcome a short time deficiency of fertilizers and water.
- The ability to choose a different fraction or mix of Pelemix Cocopeat enables the grower to choose the most suitable growing media that will give the best results in a given climate.
- crack resistance
- optimum finish
- High strength